- DNS mirrors:
- Swinog (Swiss Network Operator Group) for their whitelist data.
- Marc Perkel from http://www.junkemailfilter.com/ for contributing his whitelist data.
- Rediris.es (Spanish Abuse Forum) for contributing their whitelist data.
- Arboris, ISP from Wiltshire, England, contributes their whitelist of UK and other businesses and organisations.
- Reachout Solutions from Zürich, Switzerland, provides some hosting / backend infrastructure in their cloud.
…and the many organisations and individuals who provide us with feedback and data.
…and all those who wrote fine free/open source software without which dnswl.org could not exist: rbldnsd, Apache Webserver, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP and Perl, rsync, GnuPG, Request Tracker – plus all the others required to build the full network and application stack.